Introducing Offline Websites
In today’s world, it’s important to be in front of your customers all the time. But even though internet usage is at an all-time high, many people feel an increasing need to "disconnect" or "unplug." So how are you supposed to reach people then?
Until now, there was simply no way to do it. That’s why we decided to launch offline websites.
Offline Websites Let You Reach Your Customers Anywhere
An offline website puts your business in front of a potential customer even when they have no internet connection or electronic device with them. For example, let’s say your prospective customer is going for a run on a wooded trail. He doesn’t have his phone or any other internet-ready device. Armed with nothing more than a simple running watch, he seems free of your reach.
Except you can still reach him with your offline website.
An offline website is designed to appear in front of a potential customer’s face as soon as they have a thought about your product or service. It’s kind of like what happens when a person sits at a computer and consciously searches for something on Google, except there’s no need for Google here—and no need for conscious thought. Instead, the website simply appears without your customer clicking on anything.
How Offline Websites Work
Here’s how it works. Let’s say you own a web design company. The moment someone thinks about creating a new website, no matter where they are, your offline website will appear in their face. Now, of course that customer has the choice whether or not they want to interact with your website, but you’ve gotten yourself in front of them—literally. And you’ve done it where almost none of your competitors can reach them.
Unlike traditional websites, there’s no place an offline website can’t go—except online. But you already have a website that does that.
Why Offline Websites Are the Future
Just as mobile internet usage has overtaken desktop internet usage, one day in the not-too-distant future we'll see offline usage top online usage. Now is the time to get in on this technology of the future before all your competitors do.
Here are some of the major advantages of offline websites:
- Offline websites are completely mind-activated. Your customer can make a purchase, request a quote, or contact you simply by thinking about it.
- Offline websites are hack-proof. There’s no physical code or hosting environment, so there’s nothing that can be hacked.
- Offline websites work across all non-devices. Once your customer visits your offline site, he or she will have easy access anywhere. Including the shower. And yes, offline websites are 100% waterproof.
- Offline websites have the highest conversion rate of anything ever.
- Offline websites have 100% uptime and can be accessed during power outages, natural disasters, and other times of hardship.
- Offline websites allow you to designate specific landing pages based on thought parameters.
How to Get Your Own Offline Website
For an example of an offline website, simply put down your phone, turn off your computer, go outside, and think about Perrill. You should see our offline site flash before your eyes within milliseconds. Yes, offline websites load even faster than Accelerated Mobile Pages.
Contact us today to find out how to get your offline website so you can be in front of your customers 24/7—even when they are sleeping. Oh, and you better hurry because this offer expires on April 1st.