As a Digital Marketing Strategist at Perrill, you will play an integral role in the marketing initiatives for some of our biggest and most valuable clients. Working collaboratively with other talented marketing professionals, you will develop comprehensive strategies to promote client websites using a variety of channels including SEO, email, digital advertising, and social media.
Perrill is an award-winning digital agency providing cutting-edge web design, development, and marketing solutions for over 25 years to clients ranging from local businesses to Fortune 500s.
What you'll be doing:
- Directly managing client accounts and leading client communications
- Developing comprehensive marketing strategies that produce measurable ROI
- Working with a team of marketing specialists to implement and execute strategies
- Growing as a digital marketing leader alongside a fun and talented team
- 2+ years of successful digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of SEO, email marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, digital advertising, and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and/or other key platforms
- Knowledge of fundamental web design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience leading project teams
- Prior agency or client-facing experience
- Experience working with ecommerce websites and clients
- HubSpot certification
- Salary plus Medical and Dental Benefits
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Collaborative working environment
- Unlimited free beverages of your choice
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquiries only please.
For priority consideration, please complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
We will be accepting applications until the position is filled. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview.