Open House Contest
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. No purchase, payment, or financial contribution of any kind is necessary to enter or win this promotion.
1. Disclaimer: Sponsor, and its related committees, candidates, affiliates, directors, officers, consultants, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
2. How to Enter: To enter this Promotion, during the Promotion Period, go to perrill.com/openhouse and follow the instructions for online entry. Completely fill out the online entry form and submit it in accordance with the on-screen instructions. During the entry period, entrants will have the opportunity to submit one entry per household. All online entries must be received by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period as set forth below. Use of automated processes and device to submit entries are not permitted and will result in disqualification.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 4:30 p.m. (all times Central) on October 10, 2019 and ends at 7:29 p.m. on October 10, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win prize.
4. Prizes: Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, Sponsor will conduct a drawing for the three prizes to be awarded during this contest. The aggregate approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the three prizes to be awarded in this Promotion is $1,200. The drawing will be on or around October 10,2019. At the Drawing, Sponsor will randomly select by computer software three provision winners from the pool of eligible entries for the prizes in the order listed:a. Apple iPad
b. Apple Airbuds
c. Apple Watch
Guests must be 21 years of age or older to be eligible for victory. Sponsor, affiliated agents, or household residents of sponsor are ineligible from winning the Promotion.
5. Odds; Taxes; Etc.: Odds of winning a prize dependent on the number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner if the winner affidavit and release materials are not returned as required or if two attempts to contact winner by phone and/or e-mail are not successful, or if any prize is otherwise not claimed. All prizes will be awarded within 30 days after the drawing date provided prizes are validly claimed and must be picked up at Sponsor during normal business hours. Prizes will not be mailed. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties and their respective agents, advertising, public relations and promotion agencies, prize supplies and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of a contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other legal theory.
8. Use of Winner Name, Likeness, Etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes irrevocable permission to use each winner’s name, business, likeness, and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may be required to execute consent to the use of his or her name, business, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
9. Miscellaneous: The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the state laws of Minnesota without regard to its or any other jurisdiction’s choice of law provisions. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Any provisions of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violated these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the promotion, please e-mail them to email@example.com or call 612-421-1112.10. Sponsor: 1st Scribe, Inc., 110 Cheshire Lane, Suite 105, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305.