As a Paid Media Planner at Perrill, you will play an integral role in the digital advertising initiatives for some of our key clients. Working together with other talented marketing professionals, you will develop comprehensive advertising strategies to promote client websites. To excel as a Paid Media Planner at Perrill, you must have a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, familiarity with search engines, a strong knowledge of web analytics, and an understanding of basic marketing principles.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid search engine marketing campaigns and/or paid social marketing campaigns.
- Compile and document campaign analysis, performance reports and measure ROI for designated set of clients.
- Proactively remain abreast of search engine behaviors, technology, news, and strategies. Present discoveries to team members, department lead, and where appropriate, clients.
- Work collaboratively with strategists and clients in deploying paid search and/or paid social strategy.
- A four-year degree from an accredited institution, preferably in marketing, mathematics, statistics, finance or a related field. An associate’s degree/nearing completion of a bachelor’s degree + experience in Google Ads will also be considered.
- Proficient Excel skills, including the ability to use pivot tables.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Entrepreneurial instincts with uncompromising attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask under very tight deadlines.
- A commitment to deliver client satisfaction and contribute to Perrill’s 25-year culture of success.
- Salary plus Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and life insurance
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquiries only please.
For priority consideration, please complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
We will be accepting applications until the position is filled. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview.