WHAT INFORMATION FIRST SCRIBE COLLECTS
When you visit our site, we may collect several different types of information for various purposes to improve your experience.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First Name/Last Name
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal data to connect you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Site Usage Data
We may also collect information on how you access and use the site (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spend on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
We use cookie technology as part of the site’s statistical reporting and for other purposes related to making our site available to you. Cookies are small pieces of data containing an anonymous unique identifier that are sent to your browser from a website. Often, Cookies hold information a website may need to personalize your experience, including determining whether you are logged into a website account. These are the types of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: in order to operate our site;
- Preference Cookies: to remember your preferences and various settings;
- Security cookies: for security purposes.
We also use other tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts in order to collect and track information and to ultimately improve our site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Perrill uses the data that we collect on our site to:
- Provide and maintain our service;
- Notify you about changes to our service;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- Provide customer support;
- Gather analysis of valuable information so that we can improve our service;
- Monitor the usage of our service;
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues;
- Provide you with news and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We (and at our sole discretion, our service providers) may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide the features and functionality of the site to you;
- Consider your candidacy for employment;
- Respond to questions and comments;
- Conduct analytics in order to improve and enhance the overall user experience;
- Carry out specific actions that you request.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE USED
We are based in the United States. By providing personal information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collect, maintenance, processing, and transfer of such information in and to the United States.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA UNDER GDPR
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights;
- To comply with the law.
ACCESSING, UPDATING, AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
Your Data Protection Rights under GDPR
If you a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Perrill aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data. Please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified If that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Perrill relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Perrill may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Perrill may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Perrill;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security over data.
Retention of Data
Perrill will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Links to Third-Party Sites, Content, and Resources
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate and enhance our Website experience (“Service Providers”). These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google, Inc.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network advertisements by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On for your web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage.
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter, Inc.
You can opt out from Twitter’s interest-based advertisements by following their instructions.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook, Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page.
To opt out from Facebook’s interest-based advertisements, follow these instructions.
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising in Europe, or opt out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy.
Service is the www.FirstScribe.com website operated by 1st Scribe, Inc. d/b/a Perrill.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.)
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of this Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of our Personal Data.
Images contained on this website are licensed and therefore prohibited from downloading, republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the Licensed Material as a stand-alone file.